Friday, September 27, 2013

Friday Photo Swoon – Kick Up That Skirt!

Peggy Ryan & Donald O’Connor, 1944 Bowery to Broadway #vintage #lindy #hop #dancing

This is like a game of my favorite things! You've got dancing, vintage, dapper dudes, and twirling! Don't forget twirling! That may be my most favorite!

This group of vintage lindy hop photos is just to get your feet moving and your toes tapping for the weekend! Hope yours is a marvelous one!

Lindy Hop #1950s #dancing #vintage #lindy #hop
Vintage Dancing #lindy #hop #1940s #1950s #dancing #swing
1950s Dancing #swing #dancing #50s #lindy #hop #1950s #vintage
Lindy Hop Dancing #vintage #swing #dance #1940s #1950s
Vintage Dancing #vintage #dance #swing #lindy #hop
1940s Swing Dancers #vintage #lindy #hop #swing #dance
Vintage Dancing #swing #1940s #lindy #hop #dance #vintage
1940s Swing Dance #lindy #hop #swing #dance #vintage #40s #1940s

Last Week's Friday Photo Swoon:


Follow on Bloglovin

13 comments:

  1. This is fabulous! Definitely got me jiving this Friday afternoon. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahah these are so cute! Reminds me that I must go dancing tonite!! :)
    xx
    www.JuneWantsItAll.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos, I really wish I could dance like this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great photos, Ive never been able to dance but I always like watching others

    kate

    ReplyDelete
  5. The best thing is everyone looks like they're having a blast! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dancing is what we old people used to do for fun before the Internet. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow...do you twirl and flip when you dance too? I like how these fabulous movements were captured with a camera. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No way jose! hahaha! I'm all for keeping at least one foot on that ground! ;-)

      Delete
  8. This is perfect! I have a wedding to go to tonight, and I think you've just inspired my outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have to agree with Ebone Love love love!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome shots! These really put me in the mood to hit the dance floor pronto!

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete